Hi there! It is that season when even the best plans can run amuck! This Gift Guide can help you make your plan as well as your back-up plan!
If I can find a link for a product we have used and like, I have attached it. As always, look around locally and online for the best deals and/or options that will work for you.
Let’s get on with the lists!
- Meat Thermometer. Our favorite is the Javelin Pro Duo, which can be found here.
- Wireless earbuds. Who wouldn’t love these? Option 1, click here or Option 2 click here.
- Nice Laundry personalized dress socks (Monogram Sock Box ~ 3 pairs – Nice Laundry) or Bombas casual socks (Men’s All-Purpose Performance Calf Sock 3-Pack – Bombas)
- Really good house shoes from Vionic can be found here.
- Corksicle insulated coffee mug with lid: here or Yeti insulated coffee mug with lid: here.
- Saxx underwear: here or Tommy John underwear: here.
- Weather Tec floormats for their auto: here.
- Monogrammed handkerchiefs: Set of 3 Personalized Striped Mens Handkerchiefs – Font R (bumblebeelinens.com)
- Bose Sleepbuds II-Sleep technology clinically proven to help you fall asleep: here.
- This is one of my husband’s favorite gadgets. GE LED smart light bulb with Bluetooth technology: here.
- Perfume or cologne…my favorites right now are English Pear and Freesia by Jo Malone (here) and Central Park West by Bond No. 9 (here).
- Jewelry cleaner – I love my sonic cleaner, which also cleans my eyeglasses! Click here.
- Travel make-up organizer. Here or here.
- BK beauty brushes – the travel set is on my wish list (BK Beauty Travel Brush Set with Pouch), but the Hot and Flashy set is one of my favorites (Angie Hot & Flashy Makeup Brush Set (7PC) – BK Beauty)!
- Cashmere socks. Here or here.
- At home spa set – you can select the items yourself – candle, bath bombs, loofah, bath gel, hair wrap or buy one already packaged, such as this one or this one.
- Make-up brush cleaning gift bag you can make – include a bottle of brush cleaner, cleaning pad and drying stand.
- Personalized phone case: here.
- Spa day at a local spa!
- A microfiber hair towel. My favorites are by Turbie Twist: here.
- Button Covers from Holé. These things have saved so many of my tops from little holes. They make great stocking stuffers or gift exchange items. Holé Button Covers Prevent Holes in Shirts | Jean Button Covers (holebuttoncover.com)
- My Charge – This thing goes everywhere I go! I love it! Click here.
- Food delivery service. Give a useful and convenient gift. Check out Home Chef, Blue Apron, Freshly, Daily Harvest and more for the one that will work best for your gift recipient!
- Candle care kit. I don’t think many folks have this, but it sure would come in handy. Click here.
- Reed diffuser in a holiday scent such as Nest or Nest or Thymes.
- Charcuterie board such as this one or this one.
- Fresh door wreath or artificial arrangement for the dining table.
- I love undercounter lights! Here are a couple of options: here and here. For my tutorial blog post on how to install the latter, click here.
- Monogrammed robe.
- Homemade plate of holiday candies and goodies! This is my favorite thing to receive!
For Fur Babies:
- Ramp or stairs for beds or couches: here or here.
- Lighted moving ball: here or here.
- Collar with LED lights. Safe for the dog and for the dog walker.
- Holiday sweater. How cute! Here or here.
- Dog boots. If you want to see a funny video of Archie wearing his boots in the snow, click here.
- Sturdy seat clip in the event you don’t have the dog’s car seat.
- Hedgehog – furry toy with squeaker. This is one of Archie’s favorites!
- Personalized dog bowl mat.
- Dog puzzle/treat dispenser to improve IQ. Here.
- A dog-sized pillow. I made Archie’s little pillow out of scrap fabric. It has his name embroidered on it!
All items have been purchased and paid for by me. I am including these links for your convenience to find products mentioned. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. This does not increase the price you pay. Any earnings will help me to support and improve my channel.
Visit me at:
YouTube: Kayla Price – YouTube